Important information at the time of Admission
- Applicants failed to attend counselling on their respective date and time would be considered absent and the next candidate in the merit list would be given chance for admission, till the number of vacant seats in that particular subject is filled up.
- Counselling, document verification and on spot admission in different subjects will be held on first come first serve basis (according to merit list).
Documents to be produced at the time of admission
- Application Form Printout. (Only Original duly signed by the Applicant & his/her Guardian)
- 10+2 Level Mark Sheet. (Original & One self-signed Photocopy)
- 10thLevel Admit Card. (Original & One self-signed Photocopy)
- SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/Physically Challenged Certificate. (Original & One self-signed copy)
- School Leaving Certificate/Character Certificate (Only Original)
- Students who have passed before 2018 must reproduce transfer certificate and break of study certificate from the local Councillor or Panchayat Pradhan at the time of admission.
- Two (2) copies of stamp sized colour photo.
- Duly paid Applicant's Copy and College copy of Bank Challan.
- After verification of the application form in the college office, student should collect admission fee book from the college cash counter and pay the course fee in cash either in Canara Bank or Axis Bank.
- After submission of fees, student should report the college office to obtain his/her ROLL NO and subsequently complete the admission process.
Some important information after admission
- The ID NUMBER in the college fee book will be the COLLEGE ROLL NUMBER of the admitted student.
- The Inaugural date and time of UG first semester classes will be notified in COLLEGE WEBSITE and displayed in college NOTICE BOARD.
- Weekly class routine will be published on the inaugural date of UG first semester class.
- Notification for collection of STUDENT IDENTITY CARD would be displayed on NOTICE BOARD after commencement of regular classes.
- Students are advised to follow different notifications on different college NOTICE BOARDS for various purposes like: University Exams, Form Fill-ups, Registration, Collection of Admit Cards, Seminars, Scholarships, Kanyashree, NSS, NCC, etc.
- Without Identity Card, no students would be allowed in the college premises
According to the rule of University of Calcutta, for CBCS Education System, 75% attendance in the classes is strictly compulsory